A Sweet Christmas Gathering

The more I go through life and the more people I meet the more I am convinced that God has a plan for everyone and his ways are so much better than ours. I met Susan Wood through a friend's sister....and God is just so Good. Susan contacted me to do family pictures for her whole family and we planned it for indoors where I could pull out my lights.....I love working with my lights and this day was just amazing.
Here is Susan and her husband Bill
She has a beautiful home....I love her Christmas tree

Here living was perfect....I felt so at home

And here is little baby owen...I was so happy to see his little eyes open for just a minute


But it did not last long as this little Sant was a sleepy one

He is so sweet

Here are Bill and Susan with their Grand Children....I love how Susan is looking at her grandson here


Kasey and Barry Wood with their little Owen....I did little owens newborns not too long ago

I don't shoot groups too much....but I sure think I did a pretty good job here.....Thank God for Tripods :c)

Susan thank you so much for opening your home to me and allowing me to take pictures of your precious family. I just know we are going to have a great friendship. Love ya lady.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP