Best Friends plus One

These two girls have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Krystal (left) is a sweet heart....I just love her so....just as I do Kayla...my cousin.

Here is Kayla with her daughter Teagan....I love this little moment I got to witness between mother and daughter....it was very sweet.



Teagan loved the leaves....I could tell that this part of the shoot just made her day.



I love this one.....with Tegan in the background....and great non-staged moment....Teagan was exploring......


This little face.....we were not having a good time to start off with but as you can see from the photos above....it did not take long to get this pretty little girl smiling......just took me acting like a goofy girl....and letting her be herself to bring out the precious smiles.

Kayla can be so onry but here she is being very sweet.....Love you girlie!!!

Oh yea.....there is that smile from Miss Teagan


Krystal borrowed this guitar as she has a passion for music so we used it for this picture....it was a great prop :-)

Hey girls, it was great spending some time with you both and Teagan too.....you girls are beautiful.
Love you!!




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP