Sharp Family

I tell you what...facebook is awesome...I have connected with so many new friends and old friends and I just love it. Carrie Sharp whom I went to high school with has been a great source of encouragement....she and I have really connected through our love for Christ and I just dig that. I got to take pictures of her family over the weekend and this little girl right here is an angel.
I love the halo effect right here....the light was just perfect


Here is little Gabe who is going to be 1 in a few days

Abbie....she was a good girl for the camera
A nice family photo

Carrie, I love you girl....can't wait to see what God does with our friendship. Thank you so much for all your support and for being such a blessing to me. Mwah!!!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP