Josh Baldwin and Kaci England Engaged

She has the voice of an angel....she can sing a song about Jesus and it will bring you to your knees in worship....I sure think alot of Miss Kaci Englad so when I was watching today....I wondered if she had any idea what was going to be happening soon. She and Josh asked me to shoot their wedding next year however she was not sure when he would propose....well he contacted me last week and I got to be in on the little secret....OH I love secrets :-)....for those of you who know me.....these types of secrets I can keep!!!

She's adorable....making little faces at me :-)



I love the look on her face....when Josh walked out she was like "shut up" no way.....it was so awesome



She said "YES" by the way :-)

it's blurry but you get the idea....it's beautiful and so is she.

Josh Baldwin and Kaci England

Josh, thank you so much for contacting me and asking me to share in this special moment with you too. I cannot wait to shoot the engagements and then your wedding. I am truly honored and blessed. Congratulations....I am so happy for you both.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP