McCauley Family

My most recents posts were all from One day shooting at Will Rogers Park.....it's just a great place to shoot and while I try to change the setting up a little bit....most of these recent posts are very similar however the families are each very special and unique....so without further A Dew ;-) I introduce to you the McCauley Family.


Valerie, Trey and their 10 month old little boy Lucas....just a sweet little cuite pie that I had so much fun shooting.


I will never tire of this style of shooting as little hands a feet are held by mommy and daddy.....I love my job.


He is just so sweet



Awww....I can't help it....this is so precious....I just love babies



Big Boy....and so happy


He was looking at his daddy here....I love this expression

He sure loves his mommy




He is a daddy's boy too :-)

I think this is one proud daddy

Valerie and Trey, thank you for allowing me to share in this special day with you....it was so great meeting you...hope to see you all again. Blessings to you.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP