Happy Thanksgiving 2009

So my husband is preparing everything on Thanksgiving morning to fry our turkey and when i walk outside...this beauty was in my driveway. This Hot Harley belongs to my brother-in-law Jeremy....i totally indulged myself in shooting this bad boy.....I could not resist.
I love Harleys and one of these days my husband will own another one....but that will be on down the road....but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the scenery :-)
I am very thankful for all I have...my family, my friends, my amazing husband and son....and God.....I am so in love with God and all that he has done in my life. I hope that your Thanksgiving was a blessing..I know mine was.


I thought this was a cool shot

And this one



Oh yea.....can resist...shootin myself




I loves these two more than anything


The famous Peanut Oil

Here is just a random shot
What's up shadow


love this man

Oh this turkey is going to be good



mmmm...hmmmm

Yams....Yummy!!


skylar and amelia

Rolls

and that is about it....I was so busy eating that I did not take alot of shots.....i thoroughly enjoyed my Thanksgiving with my amazing family.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP