Stone Family

When Michelle contacted me after seeing the photos I did for Amanda Layton...I was excited to be able to share in this special moment with her, her husband Tom, and their children Kennedy and Jackson.
Little Miss Kennedy

Such a sweet family...little Kennedy has so many sweet expressions....this is one of my favorites.



Mommy's little girl


At this point....she was tired of the bow....and here she is...getting ready to pull it off :-)....it was a cute moment.

Little footsteps

I just love Black and White....hope you don't mind them much :-)

Jackson is a very proud big brother

Michelle and Tom....thank you again for choosing me to share in this special day.....I can't wait to take little one's 1 year pictures.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP