Ranch Style with Nana and Papa

I have the most amazing parents....no matter what they have loved me and still love me and they are great grandparents to my son. Skylar loves his nana and papa. This day we took a stroll out to Express Ranches and I took some pictures for my mom that she has wanted done for some time. It was a beautiful day.

Skylar and Papa


This is my all time favorite picture


I love this one too



I an blessed to be the daughter of these two

No matter what kind of mood i am in or how busy I am or how sad I may be or how happy I am....this woman is the greatest mother in the world....she has held me in my deepest moments of sorrow....she was there for the birth of my first child....she has seen me heartbroken and witnessed me restored.....she has loved me unconditional and I pray that I can be half the mother that she has been to me.


I love my daddy.....he too has given me nothing other than the kind of love only a daddy can give a daughter.....my mom and dad have always taken care of my brother and I and we are so blessed to have them as parents.
I love you Mom and Dad and I am so glad that we were finally able to take some pictures. I think they turned out great. Thank you for everything. I love you.
~Sissy~

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP