Clark Family

I tell you what....I just love what God has blessed me with....I get to meet so many new friends and I get to express myself through my photography....I am one blessed girl. When I got the phone call from Shelley Clark asking me to do her family pictures I just knew it was going to be special and OH BOY what a special time I had with Todd and Shelley Clark and their two precious girls Alysse and Sage.

Shelley is absolutely stunning

Sweet Alysse....she is a very pretty little girl....she loved the rocks and climbing in the tree we encountered....I like this shot because it exudes her sweet innocence.




Little Sage....this was awesome....her momma sang a song from Madagascar and oh my!!...this little one's face lit up and the smiles were abundant.




A beautiful family




so sweet






Shelley and Todd, thank you so much for having me share in your special day....I can't wait to see you and the girls again....see you the day after Thanksgiving :-)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP