Jessica Kay and her babies

First I just want to say that I love my family...while we don't see each other alot....they are still my family...I would do anything for them......my cousin Jessica is an amazing woman...she is a single mother of 3 beautiful kids and I have a tremendous amount of respect for her because while I have 1 child and think I want to just go crazy sometimes....she has 3 little rascals....which means 3 times the blessings.....I don't know how she does it but God does and I know that he is walking with her every step of the way. I truly believe that God has big plans for her life and I can't wait to see how he uses her for his Glory.
Nicole and Haley....two sweet little girls


Nicole and Dylan


Love you girl!!




He is such a little cutie!!

Sweet girl

Haley is a little charmer for sure

Jessica, I love you sweet girl and I am so proud of you and all that you do for your kids....MWAH!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP