Little Sadie Hall

Saturday morning I had the wonderful chance to see Matt, Noelle and their precious little Sadie again. They just moved to Tulsa where Matt is a worship pastor. I love this family....they are sweet and their baby girl is just precious. I have gotten to see baby Sadie grow since she was born in April and I feel so blessed to be their photographer. Little did I know how my day would end Saturday but the beginning....well....let's just say that God blessed me all together...through good times and bad I will praise him and give him thanks because I know that he has a purpose and a plan. Jeremiah 29:11
Look at these baby blues

I love her little outfit and her bows are just too cute



The was she is looking at her daddy here just melts my heart....such innocence...


No Matt....i did not have to use Mickey Mouse here to make you smile.....LOL.....(it's my prop for the kiddos... :c)


This woman is just gorgeous inside and out



Their passion and love for each other is clearly evident


Stunning Noelle...
Such curiosity

I love her wild hair....

Sweet little baby...she is 8...almost 9 months old....I can't wait till I get to take pictures of her walking....


Precious Family

Matt and Noelle, thank you so much for driving all the way to Okc...I just love you guys and feel so blessed to be able to share these precious moments with you as Sadie is growing up. I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Mwah!!!!!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP