Baby Meares...

Well since last Tuesday...I have been doing my best to contain my excitement....it's hard.....here is the deal....if you ever need me to keep a secret for you....I hold my word...I am trust worthy and extremely loyal....but If I am the one needing the secret kept...from myself....LOL...well...I'm terrible at. My husband is so awesome...last week while waiting for at the pharmacy because he was sick....he decided to pick up a couple of these cool clear blue's and well...I have to be honest....I have been praying for another baby but I did not think it would happen this soon....so after I did my little duty...I let it sit while I got busy exercising...so when he saw what it said..and told me that it said PREGNANT..I was like....no way....are you serious....and sure enough...I'm pregnant....YAY!!! I took another one just to be sure...and then my silly self...yesterday took one more....because I'm wierd...i kept Skylar's and I want to keep this one too so I got the old fashion kind that has the lines...LOL....I was going to wait till my first dr. appt to announce this news but I know that after 3 tests....I'm definately going to be a mommy again.
I am really excited about the plans God has for me and my family. Josh and I are very excited about my being pregnant....it's just so so awesome!!! So...I am going to keep ya posted....more so myself as this blog will allow me to go back in time to not only look at my photography and the amazing people I have been able to share life with....but to see my precious family grow.
My first Pre-Natal appointment is next week.....I am approximately 5 weeks along so baby would be due in July of 2010 :-)

I love you Joshua...thank you for not only blessing me with Skylar but now we have another little miracle on the way...thank you so much for all you do for us...for all the love you show me and most of all...for being my best friend and accepting me for the crazy, cooky, unique....and now hormonal woman that I am. I am very blessed and I don't know that I will ever be able to express in words the dept of love that I have for you. I am witnessing you growing into such a Godly man that I am just amazed at what God has done for us and you. I am so proud to be your wife.

3 comments:

Abby said...
November 10, 2009 at 11:16 AM

THANK YOU FOR ANNOUNCING IT FINALLY! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!

What do you think your due date is? oh my goodness I am so excited for you!! CANNOT WAIT to see you!!

capturedbycheryl.com said...
November 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM

they are thinking my due date is july of next year...i will know more when I go in next week for my first pre-baby appt. I can't wait to see you either. Love you sweetie!!!!!

ashley o. said...
November 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Yay :c) I'm glad you shared the story, it's not everyday that the guy buys the test and finds out the results first!! God is answering prayers :c)

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP