Butler Family

First I want to start off by expressing my deep love for this family...Kari and Michael Butler have been amazing friends to me...Kari used to watch Skylar when he was a baby....she is amazing with kids....These two have the most beautiful girls....I love them with all my heart.....I once told Michael that I wanted what they had.....and through prayer and God's restoration....I too am married to my best friend. I will never forget the day I was saved....Kari held me and we were both crying...it was such a hard time in my life but one of the greatest days for me as I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Now on to their AWESOME session.....it was a beautiful day at Will Rogers Park and this is one HOT family!!!!!
The Beautiful Karlee

The adorable and sweet little Maggie....she is just too stinkin cute.....I love their hats they chose to wear this day.

This was Michaels idea...and it came from my camera....I love it.....

Awwww....
Yep....lets do it again.....Awwwww

Now this is One HOT and amazing couple....I don't think I would want to mess with them :-)


We did this same pose last year....the girls are growing....I wonder how many years we will be able to continue this....Michael must bear all the precious cargo.....and yes...they are each so very special!!
I just LOVE their shoes!!!!

Karlee....she is just so pretty....smiles on a dime...


This was so fun...I had to literally put leaves on my head to get Maggie here....she was laughing....it was so cute and funny.....

One amazing couple....blessed by God....I love these two!!


just love it

Awww....so sweet


Awww Yea!!! The Butler Family....one TIGHT KNIT Family.....they lead a perfect example.

Sweet girls


I love the blue style of this one.....just totally funky and off the wall :-)

Their love for each other is evident....it shines light everywhere and I get to be a witness to it. Thank you Lord for blessing me so much.


We got her to laughing and this little face is just so precious....

Karlee....she is growing into such a beautiful young lady....and she has such a soft...precious and tender heart....she has a servant...just like her momma.....




Kari and Michael, thank you so much for all you do...for all your love....support and prayers. I love you guys more than words can ever express and I am so blessed that I am the chosen one to capture these special moments for your family. I never would have thought that this was part of the awesome plan that God had for me....when I dropped Skylar off at your house when he was 7 weeks old....WOW.....God totally Rocks!!!!

I love you!!!!!

4 comments:

Kari Butler said...
November 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM

That you feel blessed to know is is just witness of your humble nature. The way I view it is that God brought you into our loves to bless us and to bear witness to us all he is cpable of doing in our lives if we let him. We feel SO blessed to have you and your family in our lives and that the person behind the camera loves the people she is capturing in their special moments in life. Thank you for all you are and all you do!
LOVE,
Kari

Kari Butler said...
November 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM

P.S. thanks for making me teary eyed with your beautiful comments about our family.

capturedbycheryl.com said...
November 10, 2009 at 12:04 PM

You guys are so precious to me....I love you and thank you too for everything.

Steve Hernandez said...
November 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM

That shoot came out great!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP