Skylar's 4th Birthday

Wow....I still can't believe my little boy is 4 years old. I did not take alot of pictures as I was entertaining family but I did get a few....Daddy made his birthday cake this year and it was delicious!!!!

Here is Skylar and Great Aunt Katy....he got a McQueen Flashlight to go with his new tent.


Here is Skylar....trying to sneak a peak at his presents.


Yep....he is still trying to peak.....LOL



He received loving birthday spats on his little booty....then got tickled like crazy......


Little Miss Teagan Rylee...my cousin Kayla's daughter


Little Miss Amelia Grace...my cousin Kimberly's daughter...

Little Miss Singin Haley....she is one of girls belonging to my cousin Jessica

Little Sweet Bailey....also belonging to my cousin Kimberly....

My sweet little Nephew Jake....he is just too cute

All in all....Skylar's 4th Birthday was a success....we had hamburgers and hotdogs....lots of fun with family....we are truly blessed.....It was just an awesome day.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP