Happy Halloween 2009

Skylar was a GI-Joe Policeman....too cute.....he has had his costume for a few weeks now and could not wait to wear it today....so much so that we are allowing him to sleep in it....LOL......too cute....he had a great Halloween....got lots of Candy for Daddy and I to inspect.....hee hee....LOL....we will surely save him some goodies.

I just love this little sweet face....
I can't believe that in 1 week my baby will be 4 years old.

Mr. Officer Meares :c)
Momma, Thank you so much for taking him trick or treating while we served at Lifechurch.tv
I am so blessed to have so much love and support from you and I know I don't show it often enough just how much I love you and am so grateful that God gave me you as a Mother.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP