Mary and Justin Straka

I had the honor and privilege of shooting my friend Mary and her husband Justin the other day. They are so great together. I had such a great time with these two.
Justin Straka

Miss Pretty in Pink
Mary Straka


No this shot was actually Justin's idea....I like it.....it's interesting...each time I have a shoot....I learn something new....while I am the one in charge of the lens and shutter button....I have the chance to take someone's idea or thought and capture it. Too sweet if you ask me :-)

I love the fall colors...mix that up with the funky edge of my style of editing and I love this picture.

I love capturing kisses.....they are so sweet

Just a gorgeous couple....This is my favorite I think....and I'm so glad that Mary liked it too.....


Now here I was playing strobist which I have not done alot with. It was fun and interesting.....Not the greatest.....but I like this one....

Another sweet moment


Love love love the colors here


Downtown Oklahoma City has so many backdrops


This one is totally funky and way off but the lines are so cool....to me anyways :-)




Mary has a gorgeous ring


They were naturals.....give them the idea of the pose and just let 'em go.....I love shoots that flow naturally.

Mary and Justing, thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer....it was my pleasure to hang out with you guys. Love ya!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP