Fun at the Farm with my Lifegroup

This past Sunday my lifegroup got together and we had a bonfire cookout....hotdogs and s'mores....we were going to carve pumpkins however the wind picked up....the temperature dropped so we packed it up when the sprinkles came. I love this group, they are my family and they have welcome Josh, Skylar and I with open arms.

The Hotdogs were amazingly wonderful!!

My friend Theresa was an awesome Hostess in opening up her farm and home to all of us. It was a great afternoon.




Josh is a PYRO.....he got us a good fire going....so hot that you had to becareful not to get too close when cooking your dogs :-)


Me and my handsome husband




Food.....


ahhh....the FIRE.....it was great....especially when it turned cold.


My sweet little man....he had alot of fun till it started sprinkling


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP