Okc Memorial

I will never tire of visiting the Oklahoma City Memorial. Each time I see something different, capture something new and unique and I grow even more. Recently I capture this....I was play PEEK A BOO with the Sun. I know it is a little strange but I like it so I hope you will in your own way....like it too.

Now this is just too cool.....the sun flare ring is awesome to me......and to think that my camera captured this odd yet beautiful moment.

I have shot this from many different angles and each time....I walk away with something different and a deep sense of gratitude for the Grace God has bestowed on so many as a result of this tragidy that took place on this scared ground.


I was playin around with angles in this shot....the trees and colors are so beautfiul



This was random.....not the greatest...however the more I look at it the more I like this shot so I thought I would post it as well.



The colors are so so very beautiful....and to think that God created all of this. Just amazes me.




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP