Layton Family

I love shooting babies...and this little guy is so stinkin cute. On this day I got the chance to do family pictures for the Layton family...beautiful couple, beautiful little boy.....and it was a gorgeous day.

I love this little face, he is so precious....(I think he gets all his handsome looks from his pretty momma )

He is always all smiles....and I love that I get to capture every one of them.



Sweet little man.


He loves smiling....what can I say....I didn't have to work too hard.

Just precious

I love baby feet, even with shoes on



Momma back there givin me some sass.....


Amanda, you are just gorgeous

Won't be too much longer and this little guy will be walking by himself



Absolutely beautiful family


Amanda and Dustin, thanks for letting me share this awesome day with you....can't wait for baby's 1 year pictures.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP