Our Wedding Day 9-12-2009

Okay so this post is a bit out of order in sequence of events however this was the greatest day of my life aside from the birth of our son Skylar Ryan on 11/7/2005. Josh and I are so blessed to have been where we were and to be restored and literally made brand new. If you know us then you know our story and wow....is all I can say. Thank you Lord for loving us and for blessing us so much.
The Kiss....pure sweetness

The Hot and Sassy Couple. I love this Picture.
Our rings on this beautiful pillow that is just gorgeous.


My two sweet Angles praying over me and the rings. These two ladies are a blessing to my life and I love them dearly.


The Wedding Party
Jeremy Meares, Amy Ziemba, Me, Josh, Meredith DeBorde, and Brian Thomas

I love this man

We did the Sand Ceremony and it was so cute because Skylar took care of pouring ALL of the sand....it was adorable and memorable and I will forever be grateful for these photos that capture the moment perfectly.
We were married at Express Ranches in the Showbarn. I work at Express and they were so awesome in allowing me to have my wedding here. This is an awesome shot.
My sweet little man with Amelia Grace



Me and my Daddy

My first peek at Josh as I'm coming down the stairs...he looked so handsome and I was so excited to be marrying this amazing man.

The men in Prayer

My momma zippin up my dress

Our beautiful cake


My Beautiful Dress

My pretty Pink Shoes

This shot taken by Ashley was so cool, I had to post it.

I want to thank all my family and friends for loving us so much and for all your support and encouragement. Thank you Ashley Ofosu, Chainey Austin, Creel McFarland and Rick Buchanan for your amazing pictures and for taking the time out of your day to spend it with us on our special day and to take the most amazing and beautiful shots.
Love you all!!!

1 comments:

ashley o. said...
October 20, 2009 at 7:02 PM

your welcome.. it was such a beautiful event.. love you guys!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP