On Fire

I hope you will allow me to be transparent for a moment. I gotta tell you that my feelings got really hurt this past weekend. My heart a little bruised but my Spirit is strong.I learned something very valuable this past weekend as well.Not everyone is going to embrace my faith in Jesus, nor is everyone going to like all the posts that I do everyday all the time. Just so you know….that is okay…..you have the capability to hide my posts if you wish. For those of you that embrace them I thank you so much because I embrace yours as well. I love hearing about my friends and family and seeing where they are at in their life. I absolutely love it. Some are going to spit in my face and tell me that I don’t have a mind or that I can’t think for myself. Some are going to call me a copy cat and if copying the Word of God and putting in a post every time I yawn means that I am a copy cat then I am proud to be one because there is no better word, phrase, saying, quote, verb, noun, adjective (should I keep going) than those taken straight from God’s Word. When I look I see sorrow, sadness, bitterness and some resentment and I know that they aren’t hating me, they are just not happy and the best gift I can give them and myself is forgiveness, love and prayer. I pray for those who hurt so much that they turn to others to try and bring them down. I pray for those who say they love me then no longer are my friend. I pray for them because that is what God has called me to do. I am a prayer warrior and you can bet that if you need prayer, you can ask me to pray for you and I promise that I will pray pray and pray. I am not perfect. I fall short all the time everyday….one thing I do is continually pick myself up and dust myself off and get out my map (THE WORD OF GOD) and I keep on keepin on because I know that my choices today will affect my tomorrow and I want to keep trying to make it in this world that is so full of pain and darkness. I pray that I am a light shining bright (John 12:36). I have a little man that calls me mommy and watches my every single move and I pray that he grows up to love God as much as I do.You see God has redeemed me, forgiven me, restored me, forsaken me and has lifted me out of the pit of darkness, he has delivered me from addiction, pain, and sorrow…he has healed my broken heart…he has saved me from another path that I could have chosen rather than the one that leads me to him. He has BLESSED me with an amazing husband, a beautiful son and family and friends that I would do anything for. He is an amazing God and he is absolutely crazy about me and about you!!!Be Blessed



Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.12 For wes are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.13 Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness.15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.s16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.s17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

1 comments:

Abby said...
October 20, 2009 at 1:43 PM

You go girl! Be you for who you love and if someone doesn't appreciate that pray for them and leave them in the dust, I'm glad you wont let them change you and are so strong in your convictions.... ....and saying this to you I have realized something very important for myself... I am doing to myself and my own little family what I am proud of you for not doing... and this instant I am going to make a step towards stopping that... see.. its your transparency that lets others see through you... keeeeeep it up! I love you!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP