Laura George

This beautiful lady is Laura George...she is the proud grandma to baby Owen who is in the previous post and the mother to Kasey Woody and my friend Leah Burgett. I don't know about you but I just love how God places people in our lives and they are connected in one way or another and I happen to think it's just an amazing blessing to see how he works. Laura and I have a fun time at Will Rogers.

Now I see where her daughter Leah gets her beauty.

I am loving this hat and this woman is just gorgeous!!!

Little over exposed but I love it none the less.



Me and my funky angles



Thank you Laura for a fun time and it was so nice to finally meet you. Congrats on your new grand baby. You are so beautiful inside and out.







0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP