Jordan and Sara

I had the opportunity to take Jordan's senior pictures not too long ago so when I was asked to take pictures of him and his beautiful girlfriend Sara....I was all over it. This is such an adorable couple. I can see big plans for them. They have the spark that just shines light everywhere. I love it.




She has that sassy side....this was so adorable to witness.

Too Cute and Funny at the same time....they were going to peek around the tree but rather this time....they were having so much fun that they were hugging the tree.....it was funny.

Very Beautiful
They were all smiles the whole time....I love shooting couples like this...where the love just radiates off of them.

All together now....AWWWWWW

I picked on Jordan and told him how lucky he was.....she makes him look good....tee hee.....great personalities.....just love it

So Sweet

Sara is a very beautiful young woman as you can see...she has an amazing spirit...it was such a pleasure to meet her and take pictures for these two.

Young Love

I had a hard time picking my favorites....I love this one...





They are perfect for each other


First I want to thank Elisha for originally requesting my services...and for Jordan giving such an awesome sweet present to his girlfriend....You Go Boy!!! Thank you both, Sara and Jordan for letting me take such wonderful candid photos of you and for allowing me to share in some special little moments during this shoot. I feel truly blessed. Can't wait to shoot more pictures in the future....wink wink ;-)







0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP