Baby Owen

Meet Kasey and Barry Woody...two beautiful soon to be parents who were so excited about their baby boy's arrival. I say "were" because this is actually Baby Owen's debut however I wanted to also introduce his parents. I enjoyed meeting this great couple. Kasey is sister to my friend Leah Burgett whom I went to high school with and we reconnected through facebook and our love for Jesus.
I love selective color
And here he is...Baby Owen.

I went to their home to take these pictures. Took one studio light and a soft box with me. This was my first time doing this and I did some new style of posing that was inspired by a lady who showed a video on her website...Baby Jack {video of a newborn session} « Emily Weaver Brown Photography...I have lots and lots of practice to do before I master the amazing shot this woman did. Very educational and inspiring. (Thank you Leah for sending me the link)

I just love this...he is so precious. I love babies.

Baby Yawns are so sweet

I just love little baby feet....thank you Kasey and Barry for allowing me into your home to take pictures of your sweet little boy.....I look forward to his 3 month pictures.












0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP