Playing with Skylar

This is how it all started..we had a few hours before I had to go to a photo shoot and I was bored out of my mind...and so was Skylar...we needed some fun...at first he was all into getting is picture taken and then all of a sudden...he did not want his picture taken....I was like...huh? c'mon Skylar...smile for momma.....well he wasn't having any of it.....then............I mean...look at this face.
I used something I had NEVER tried before....reverse psychology......Don't you dare smile for me....I mean it....don't you dare do it......
what.....are you smiling? you better not be :-)

oh yea!!! look at that boy.....now don't you do it Skylar....don't you keep on smiling for me or I am going to get you....



Nope....don't you do it.....



awww...by the time we go this far.....he was all mine.....and I was one proud photographer who managed to get my own son to finally smile for me.



My baby is going to be 4 on November 7th....I cannot believe he is getting so big...turning into a little man. I am one blessed mommy.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP