Ziemba Family~~~My sweet friends

Let me just say that I am blessed...I love this girl....Amy and I have been friends forever...we grew up together....we laughed, cried, bickered, got into trouble :-) and God has just blessed our friendship so much and I am so thankful to have been able to take her family pictures for her in her home.

I love this one of Amy and her daughter Marisa.....there is no denying that this is mother and daughter...

Awww, this one is too precious


Marisa was laughing at Grammy and while she is not looking at me....the delight on her face is priceless



I love this look....we had a good ole time :-)

And this look....

and this one too......lol

and we can't forget the Christmas tree...


Amy I thank you from the bottom my heart for loving me and being there for me always. I love you!! MWAH!!!!!!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP