Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas.....we started the morning off today at home and ended it at my mother-in-laws....my parents were snowed in so when we dropped skylar off to them this evening we took the some Christmas goodies... We had fun from opening gifts to enjoying time with family and most importantly...celebrating the Birth of our Lord and Savior....Jesus Christ.


here is a random shot....


some alphabet photography.


m=meares

m=merry christmas :-)





a funky little toy of skylars



a little balderdash fun




some fun in the snow




the boys got some nurf guns from their mom and this was the scene for a little while....they had a blast shooting each other





our little bumble bee transformer




oops...these are little out of order....


skylar loves the snow


the look on his face here is so interesting as he is watching a cartoon.....i wonder what is going through my babies mind?


josh and his mom
I love this man

I love this boy


just melts my heart at the thought of my husband to get me this new camera....i have wanted the 50D Canon for a while....
Thank you honey so much for blessing me.....
I love it!!!!


I will be posting more pictures from Christmas as we celebrate at my moms, and josh's dad's.....I love the blogging as it lets me go back and relish the memories.....thank you for letting me share as well.
Blessings to you and yours...














0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP