The Jordans on Paseo

Wendy Jordan is such a blessing to my life. Every Wednesday she opens her home for Lifegroup and the people that go are my spiritual family.....I love them so much. Wendy is amazing in her leadership and witness...not to mento she's just beautiful and super cool.
I took these photos in Paseo....we froze our booties off but it was so worth it because....well....you'll see.....they are a beautiful family.



So Fun!!!










i wanted to capture this moment...they glady did as i requested....a moment of prayer....and as they prayed....i prayed and took pictures....thanking the Lord for this special moment in time.

I love this one!!



I love the color...







Thank you Wendy, Hannah and Andrew....I love you and Wish you a very Merry Christmas


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP