My New Logo




I absolutely love it...my new Logo...it's Pink and Girly and it has been in my mind and heart for a while this design of mine and I found the perfect Designer. Miss Jessalyn Johnson with Pistols Design....and she is amazing.




It not only represents my passion for life and photography but it represents my love for God for he is my ONE, he makes my life complete, he is my everything and he has blessed me so much not to mention he is the one who has blessed me with this gift that I am having so much fun with and learning so much and still have so far to go.




I think it's really important that we share our blessings with others....it's so easy to get caught up with the things of this world and let the world consume our thoughts and hearts and I have been fortunate to share my blessing with others and I feel very grateful for that.




One scripture really stands out for me today.




For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts~~Isaiah 55:8-9




I hope you all have a blessed day.




0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP