Loving my Spouse

This morning as I was catching up on my favorite blogs...I saw my sweet friend Ashley's post about Loving her spouse...and while she was inspired to write about her husband....she inspired me to write about mine.
My husband has been so awesome....while I'm away doing photo shoots...he helps with the laundry which is my job ;-)....he is amazing with our son..he is a fantastic cook...he has a servants heart...he is a giver....and has sought out more opportunities to be a blessing to others and I can't tell you how much that means to me. He is just great....and I have to be honest....I truly want to be a better wife...I want him to know how much I love and appreciate him for all he does and is doing for our family......and he loves me :-)
He took us yesterday and we picked out our Christmas Tree. Here are some pictures taken with my Blackberry cause I let my camera at home.
I just love these boys


My boys looking for the perfect tree
I love you two with all my heart

we all know that this is the season for giving...not recieving....this is the season to celebrate the birth of our sweet Jesus Christ. I know I'm making this long but I have to say this....I am a sinner and I need a savior...I need Jesus in my life to teach me how to be a better human being....
thanks Ashley for your post....makes me really think and know just how blessed I am.
Love you girlie!!

1 comments:

ashley o. said...
December 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM

ahhhh your so cool! i love how this is being passed around! and i love the family pics at the tree farm :c) and i'm super glad to hear how fabulous your husband is, because you are too~

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP