Baby Dedications Christmas 2009

We are in this amazing series at Lifechurch.tv called the blessed life.
He who has a generous eye will be blessed...
Proverbs 22:9
Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you... Luke 6:38
I pray for a generous heart, that God will humble my soul to the point of overwhelming gratitude that I want nothing more than to give everything because he has given me so much. This is my prayer....this is my wish.
I had the honor of shooting child dedications this weekend at Lifechurch.tv Nw Okc campus and I love what I do and I want to share a couple of the photos I took....more so for myself to reflect back on....
I wish you a blessed day....may the peace that surpasses all understand fill you heart and home this Christmas and all year through.






0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP