"One Word Wednesday"

“One Word Wednesday”

Recently I read a blog post from Cindy Beall at www.cindybeall.com and it really touched my heart so I am literally copy katting her idea and making my own.

I want “ONE” word…and I want to pray for you. So many of us get so busy that we forget to pray….we forget that we need to be prayed for….well….I want to remind you that the power of prayer is amazing.

God’s word says…”Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving present your requests to God” Philippians 4:6

God wants us to take all our problems and all our praises to him…no matter how big or how small.

So give me one word….as I would like to pray for you.

1 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP