Jacobs Family

I truly believe the God gives us each gifts and when I meet someone who is using their gifts to bless others it really touches my heart and Macara Jacobs is exceptional at her Job. She is an amazing Physicians Assistant....and I had the opportunity to do pictures for her family this weekend...and we had an amazing time.
I love this comfortable relaxed look she has in front of her tree with her shoes off....not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous


A beautiful family
It is apparent that she and her husband are totally in love with each other....I could not resist the sun flare here.




Just adorable



Macara...thanks girl for welcoming me into your home and for taking care of not only many...but many others that come accross your path. You are a true blessing.
Love ya....Merry Christmas

1 comments:

Abby said...
December 7, 2009 at 7:12 AM

::sniffles:: I miss her :o( & Dr. Dobbins... especially getting closer to delivery! Her pictures are beautiful!!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP