Christmas Blizzard=camera fun

so while it was blizzarding outside yesterday....i took the opportunity while my brother is home for christmas to get some photos for my mom.....i pulled out the tripod and remote....fired up the lights and this is what we got....not bad for just one light and a little fun.
me and my little brother.....i love this man!!


all of us :-)


my mom is going to love this picture


and we got skylar out in the snow....he did not want to come inside but his tiny fingers were frozen.....




i love this one of skylar and uncle nate









Love you Nate. You are the best brother a sister to ask for.

1 comments:

ashley o. said...
December 26, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Merry Christmas! I'm glad your brother made it in safe and sound! have a great rest of the weekend :c)

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP