The God Mafia

When Wayne Combs called me to do another shoot I was stoked....I love The God Mafia and all they stand for. I met them earlier this year and ever since we have become friends and God is just so good. I am so blessed to be able to take pictures for them and I am excited about this new shirt they have out. Please click above to go directly to their website where not only you can see their amazing work but you can get some major cool stuff....and God all in the same place.
Here are my favs.....
















Okay this one is not really of the shirt so much as it is just the beauty of this young lady




This chopper is bad!!!













Thank you for the opportunity....I love you guys....God totally Rocks!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP