"50" Really?

So, last week my sweet momma turned "50"....now she is really 39 and holdin...till I turn 40...LOL...which by they way is still quite a ways a way....thank the Lord. :-) We threw her a surprise birthday party at my cousins (thank you jess) and what is so cool about this party is that through technology, my little brother was there too via web cam. It was quite a surprise. Here are some pictures...this first one being the cool plaque I got for momma with scripture.....



Here is little Bailey, who every time someone picks her up she cries, however, look who is holding her and she looks pretty content to me :-)

Here momma sees who else is at the part...very touching


SURPRISE!!!!!



And here is our special guest...my brother Nate, who I miss alot. He lives in California. See me in the bottom right corner :-) too cool....Booyah!!!







I love you momma and I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP