The Turning of a Page

this has been my front door for the past 2 years and 10 months....since I park in the garage...we never use the front door

the hallway to our room
lots of laughter in these walls
and the U-Haul truck....patiently waiting for us to fill it up with our life for the journey to our new home


Tonight we will be spending our last night in our duplex and it's bittersweet.

There are alot of wonderful memories in this place....and some painful ones too. One thing I know for sure is this...the next family to live here will have walls that are filled with Love, Grace, Mercy, Hope, and lots and lots of laughter. That makes my soul smile.

God has been so good to us.

We are still in awe that we will be moving into our new home and we are so excited to fill it with some wonderful memories to come. There is no other love like God's love and he is so faithful and true.

So as I close the doors a final time, I will say a prayer asking the Lord to bless all those who enter and may their lives be filled with Faith, Hope, Love, Peace and Grace.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP