Sights of Yesterdays Gone By

Words cannot begin to express the love and gratitude I have for my friends at Express Ranches.
4 1/2 years ago you have a girl a shot and you blessed me and my family with an opportunity and I have made some wonderful that I call family. This is a very bittersweet moment in my life. I pray that God blesses Express Ranches and that his Grace pours over each of you and your families. I pray for long friendships with each of you.
I am going to miss you all so much. You each hold a very special place in my heart. You have been there for me in so many ways....you have held me up in my darkets moments....made me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry...and you have accepted and loved me for who I am. (Bless your hearts because I can be a hot mess :-))
Here are a few of my favorite images of Express Ranches.

This is the view from my desk....a little adjustments with my camera followed by some editing and it turned out just as I imagined it would....I love it..

Since my mornings started at 7 am...this was my breathtaking view so many mornings..


Here is a direct shot towards the Show Barn in broad day light...


And here is another breathtaking sunrise....


"For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won't even hurt your foot on a stone." Psalm 91:11





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP