A few sweet random moments....

So, last week I went to Photo Lifegroup and got to see my great friend Ashley as well as some other dear friends of mine who I love dearly.....I had not seen Ashley for a while so I got there early so I could pester her. I was in awe of these curtains hanging in her house and here is what I turned the colors into.....hmmm....I love me some LIGHTROOM!!!
and I adore this girl....Ashley Ofosu....you can check out her work here http://www.ashleyophoto.com/




This is a pretty piece on gher mantle.....I really like what it says


okay so Josh and I were able to get some new furniture over the weekend and it was so cute to see Skylar wanting so much to help his daddy....I could not resist pulling out my camera and stealing some shots of my boys putting together our kitchen table.


















0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP