Happy New Year Baby 2010

First I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy and Blessed New Year....I just know that this year is going to be amazing....not sure how it can top 2009 but If anyone can bless it...I know God can....I got to spend last night with my man sitting at home chillin and then at midnight....got some smooches and we crashed....can't really think of a better way to spend the New Year than with my two....
This morning...I got the New Year started off right with this precious little angel....Little Macie is turning one in just a few days....we are going to do more pictures on Tuesday but today we wanted her in this fancy cute coat.....and I got click happy and carried away with the camera.....Here are some fun fun shots we got.
Little baby girl Loved loved the snow!!!





I could not resist capturing this moment of Macie walking to her Nannie....it's just precious

























I love this one of Keri and Macie

Keri, thanks for choosing me as your photographer and your friend....I love you girl.....so excited that when I have an idea.....you are right there with me.....a little wet booty by the snow but baby girl did great......can't wait to do the sunset.....that will be awesome!!!
See you Tuesday!!!





0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP