Luke 1 year

This little man was so much fun to take pictures.....as I go through his photos I reflect back to when my baby turned one....not sure of his chocolate cake....now he is 4 and I know that my days are numbered....my days of finding cars all over the floor....in his bed....in the tub....everywhere....hearing his call for me at 4 am...2am...1am.....his need for me all the time will diminish as he becomes more independent and I am reminded by others who minister to me through their blogs that my days are numbered with my sweet boy....and I need to cherrish and embrace every single moment I have with him....even when he drives me crazy.....I love my son....he is my baby and always will be and I am so blessed.....
Now that I got that out of my heart and soul......I'd like to share little Luke's 1 Year Pictures with you.....He is an absolute sweetie......
Loved his CAKE!!!













I'd like to thank Valerie and Trey.....sure love hanging out with you guys and Luke.....it was fun.....I look forward to seeing you again.
Happy Birthdy Luke!!!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP