LifeStock 2010

Lifestock 2010 was amazing. I had the honor and privilege of shooting the baptisms with a team of other photographers and we were blessed like crazy. It was amazing how God gave me strength to shoot through the tears that blurred my vision. To see people reborn...to see them instantly brought out of the water and light shining from their very souls is captivating to me.I absolutely love my Church and I love the people....I love to see lives changed, hearts restored, and the Kingdom of Heaven forever changed.

Matthew 3:15-16

I love reading this part of scripture where Jesus is telling John that he needs to be baptized and John is like....no way...not me...as if he should not be the one to baptize our sweet Jesus, but Jesus Insisted....check this out!!

But Jesus said, "It should be done, for we must carry out all that God requires." So John agreed to baptize him. After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.

I swear I heard the Lord just praising everyone being baptized on this day...how happy he was to see his Children doing what he requires...

May God Bless You and Keep You Always....I hope you enjoy looking at the amazing photos that God helped me take...and I pray that you see his love shining through your computer screen and wrapping you with his amazing love.
















I know...this picture doesn't have a border, but there is a special reason.....I want this picture to stick out the most....there are 3 precious lives in this photo that I love sooo much....2 you can see....one is yet to arrive....I love my family so much and I thank God each and everyday that I have been given such a blessed gift. (photo by Ashley Ofosu)





It was a great day, Josh and I grabbed our Senior Pastor for this photo...God has used LifeChurch.tv and Pastor Craig Groeschel to change our lives forever...our marriage was restored and our family is together. I love God so much for all he has done and I pray everyday that he uses me as a vessel to reach others all for His Glory!! (Photo by Creel McFarland)

This here is my girl Ashley Ofosu....Love you Sister!!!! (Amazing Photographer!!!!) ~(photo by Creel McFarland)~

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP