A Day With Daddy...

Sweet handsome Halston was way too much fun chasing around the park....Life just shines off this little boy...his eyes speak volumes of the Love he is given and his Spirit is precious...

LiL' Boots...

He is only 3 for a little while....before you know it he will be all grown up....little ones are only little for a little while so we must embrace these precious moments....

Simply irresistable...

Here is Halston and Chris....too sweet...this boy loves his daddy....no doubt about it...

His steps maybe be small, but they are mighty....

I just love this one....

"Train up a child the way he should go and when he is old he will NOT depart from it"

Proverbs 22:6


Chris, thank you so much for choosing me to capture these precious moments of you and Halston. I am truly humbled and blessed....

1 comments:

nkroping said...
June 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Love them!!! & I just LOVE the bible verse!! Use it for my first childs baby dedication!! I love all your work!! You inspire me with my photography business!! Thanks!!!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP