Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin

2 weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting Josh and Kaci's wedding. It was amazing!! These two love each other so much and it is so evident in their pictures. I feel truly blessed to have been a part of their special day.
First I want to kick it off with Kaci's Bridals...she is absolutely stunning!!

Breathtaking!!!


Look at those baby blues...

Okay, so this is too cute....on the morning of her wedding day....she greeted me at the front door wearing mis matched socks....it was too stinkin cute....I spent the morning with Kaci and the girls and had a wonderful breakfast....

oops, this one is out of order....it was taken during rehearsal....too cute not to share...

The Rings...

the beauty...

Josh is a hoot with his expressions...

More details....and the DRESS....


A moment of prayer...


Two become One...

The Kiss......

Mr. and Mrs. Josh Baldwin



I love this shot.....such love....





Mother and Daughter.....such a precious photo right here....


father*daughter....sweet memories

I love how Birdie is looking at her son....so sweet...

The end....


Josh and Kaci, thank you so much for allowing me to share your special day with you...I pray that you are blessed beyond your wildest dreams~Love, Cheryl


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP