Romine Wedding 2010


Bare with me on this post....my photos are a little smaller.....it's still funny how I am trying to figure out blogging......I haven't blogged in sometime....life has just been so busy and with the baby due in 5 weeks.....time is flying by and it's just crazy.

All that being said....I am truly blessed and I am happy to share this blog of the Romine's wedding...these two were married a few months ago in a sweet little church in Lexington, OK...super cute couple and I pray blessings shower their lives every day.



































2 comments:

Tandamaguire said...
October 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Love these pictures. I randomly found you some time ago because I love looking a beautiful pictures and then pretending like I am a photographer. :) But I just found out that you will be photographing my good friend Shelli's wedding in January. I will be in the wedding so I guess I will meet you then. Good luck with the new baby to come!

ashley o. said...
October 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM

what an adorable couple! Love the shot with her holding the tie! 5 weeks and counting!!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP