From one Photographer to Another

I have no pictures to post at this time, just some sincere words from my heart.....from one Photographer to another....we share the same passion....we share the same gift in which we each use it differently and no photographer is the same....we are all unique in the way God has crafted and gifted us with this amazing talent.....so next time you see another photographer in the park and you are sharing the same backdrop....it's okay to be a little nicer and ask for some space....no need to bark or be tacky....for just like you....God blessed me with a gift too and I am happy to share his universe with you and I will always be patient and ask nicely that you share his universe with me too....
Just sayin :-)

1 comments:

ashley o. said...
October 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM

True words! thank you for sharing and sorry you had a bad experience :c(

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP