Zoo 2009

Skylar and I went to the Zoo today with my momma and daddy.....it was a great time. Thank Goodness we went early as it got hot really quick.
I was in some shaded trees and when i looked up....I was in Awe by this site so I shot it.
It's amazing the things we see....and it's all a Gift from God.
I wonder what he's thinking?
Skylar being a little mondy :c)


Skylar and Mommy



Just a beautiful site

We watched the Sea Lion show and this animal was so cute.




awww....a little Nemo
Skylar was itchin to jump off the rabbit
My little man

2 comments:

ashley o. said...
May 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM

wow, you got some awesome shots! love the first one, God is good. looks like you had fun.. and you figured out blogger! yay!

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP