Some of my favorites


My friend Karissa, she is a great girl, a wonderful mother to her to boys and a dear dear friend of mine. Love you girlie!!!


Karissa, Cameron is the cute little curly haired angel and Kaiden is the handsome little man behind her. They were so much fun to shoot.


Sweet Little boy.







Just Beautiful







I took this picture of Karissa under my lights....she is just gorgeous.



This is my friend Rachelle from High School. She has a beautiful family and it was such a blessing to be able to capture some pretty special moments of her and her family.



The Hall Family


Matt Hall holding his little priness


Kelsey Dockray......Senior 2009. She is just beautiful.



Elene Christensen Bridal Shoot at the Capital.


Erica Williamson Senior 2009 Shoot. Natural Beauty....


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP