Jordan Henderson Senior 2010

I met this really nice lady Elisha through a friend whose mother works with me at Express Ranches. She has just been great to work with and when she asked me back in July to do her nephew's senior pictures I was excited and could not wait to meet her. So...here is Jordan...he is a senior at Tuttle High School. So Serious :-)



We went onto the roof of this parking garage and I got this feeling and starting moving my f-stop and my shutter speek and came up with this. I just love it...Thank you God.

Jordan is a FFA Student so we took some pictures with him in his formal FFA attire. He will be attending OSU next year.
Nice young man...followed direction very well...made sure to give me a hard time when I forgot to take the lens cap off.

Good Luck Jordan...may you be blessed in all you do.


1 comments:

ashley o. said...
October 4, 2009 at 3:00 PM

awesome shoot cheryl! i'm with you..LOVE the one on top of the roof! besides the amazing flare, the fact that his buckle is shining is stellar. you keep stepping it up one! (ps. love your shots from the wedding. feel free to post them here if you want)

Leave a Comment

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP